Do you need to load data into Salesforce? You can do it with data loader.
Data Loader is a client application for the bulk import or export of data. Use it to insert, update, delete, or export Salesforce records.
When importing data, Data Loader reads, extracts, and loads data from CSV files or from a database connection. When exporting data, Its outputs CSV files.
In this post, we will see step by step how to install Salesforce Data Loader.
From your Salesforce CRM we will do these steps below:
1. Click Setup > In Quick Find, enter Data Loader
Go on it
2. As you can see, we will need first of all to install OpenJDK11 before installing Data Loader.
For do that, use this link https://www.azul.com/downloads/zulu/ to download OpenJDK11
Click on the section “client” to download OpenJDK.
3. After download OpenJDK, we can download Data Loader. Use the link according to your exploitation system.
4. We will obtain a file zip, we should extract this folder.
5. Next click on “install”
6. Just follow the directives in line of command and answer by « yes » or « no »
7. Here we are! Welcome to data loader!
8. Note: If the connection doesn’t work, go to ‘Settings’ and do some modifications.
Maybe in your office, you will need to pass by a proxy and the identification user of your laptop.
We can use data loader for playing with the data. 😊
I hope that this article helps all of us.
In the meantime, I wish you good Easter, see soon with a new post!
Live with pleasure